Saturday, July 21, 2007

Well, that didn't work!

What didn't? Staying up after working, and not sleeping! While trying to burn some photos to disk around 5am yesterday, I could feel myself nodding off! The only good thing about staying up (well, there's 2 things) was the peace and quiet, and that I woke J up and had her at school on time for her debating thing at 6.50am!

For the rest of the day, everyone was out or at school, except Jo and wouldn't you know it? When I put him down for his sleep at 12, of course he wouldn't stay in bed! Every time I would lay down, and doze off, I would wake to hear him pottering around with his cars! At 1.30, I put him back to bed (again), but gave up for myself, and of course he went to sleep! I had to leave at 2.45 to pick Kayla up from school, so there was no point in me sleeping at that stage! Grrrrr!

I got my 2nd wind around dinner time, but by 8pm I'd had it! So I was in bed at 9, read for 5 minutes, and that's all I remember until this morning around 8am!

I didn't feel too crash hot though, and sat like a zombie on the lounge, and didn't even finish my ritual coffee! I ended up leaning over, and promptly falling asleep again, and that was me til 11.30! Felt much better after that!

We went out for the afternoon to this place, and the boys especially loved it! I so wanted to scrap tonight, but my eyeballs are sore! LOL! So am about to make myOH and myself a hot choccy, and read some more.

Also, our bunnies have had babies again, so my OH has bought the cage inside to keep them ALL warm, and we have our fingers crossed that they make it this time. If anyone has any advice, I'd love to hear it!

TTFN!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know how it feels not to be getting enough sleep so sending you ((hugs)) hope you get some soon :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home