Sunday, June 24, 2007

More Stuff

Bit of a weird day today... actually, a bit of a weird weekend.

I slept in till about 8.30am (which I never get to do), and I wouldn't really call it "sleeping" in - I was trying to, but the kids, well, you know... lol!

I had a headache, and thought perhaps I'd over (tried-to) sleep, and then ended up feeling ill and brought my coffee up. John made me some Vegemite toast, but one little nibble, and ewww! About 10am I hopped back into bed, and got up again just after 12. I knew I was alright, 'cause my tummy was growling for food! lol! I felt perfect! Quite weird!

I scrapped a little on Friday night, but didn't get started til 10.30pm, because the kids were "camping out" and didn't sleep til then. I just worked on a couple of CJ's.


Was trying to make it to Scrapbout Australia over the weekend as they are closing, but never got there (obviously). Was hoping to meet Jen Hall, as it was her last weekend there too.

Found out Thursday night that my dd (who is 10), now has a boyfriend!!! OMG!!! He lives in the next street, and I know him through his neighbour who has daughters that are also my dd's friends. This guy is in the same year, and seems nice enough. My dd has been telling me for a week how kids have been saying "Do you know "J" likes you" and people have been writing it on the board and stuff (wow! do they still do that at school?!). So anyway, he asked her if she wanted to be his girlfriend near the end of the day when they were both on a bathroom break, and he was nervous (she said). She replied "Yeh, I guess," which is what she also said when I asked if she liked him. Too cute.

I worked a total of 3 shifts last week, and felt okay after only 4 or 5 hours sleep... I called WW this after I woke at lunchtime to let them know I was available to work, and the guy said to come in. I was stoked! My first Sunday night shift, 2 hours of which are after 12am, which means double-time pay! He called back just before 4pm, and said he'd miscalculated hours, and I wouldnt be need afterall! Oh, well! Theres always washing to catch up on...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting times - did you refund him the money you would have spent putting in an ensuite?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home