Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tuesday...

Sorry to the 10 or so people that do read my blog - a blog with out pics of something is pretty boring... will try and create some more things soon, so you can see!

I did manage to be in bed by 10 last night so that was good - the plasterer woke me this morning at 7.30, lol! Geez I wish I needed less sleep!! Turns out I have to work tonight from 11 til 3am again, so not too happy about those hours... I was thinking I could scrap before I go, after the kids go to bed, even if it's just for an hour, but since today is Tuesday, and All Saints is on, it's the only show I HAVE to watch, so there goes that idea! Good news though is that that will mean I will have already done 2 shifts this week, so based off the first 2 weeks, theres only one more shift to do!

So, as I said, the plasterer was here, but only for 4 hours, and will back again tomorrow for another 4 or so. Am hoping he gets everything done quickly, because theres a free disco for the kids at The Mean Fiddler around lunch time and am sure my littlies would love to go. Some of Kaylas friends from Kindy will be there too.

Thats it for now... my kids keep raiding the pantry, so need to design a lock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home