Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Better now...

thanks!

Took a few days, but am okay now.

Just have to say, that shock of shocks! John made me breakfast and brought it to me in bed this morning! OMG! If I hadn't of been lying down to begin with, I think I would've fainted! Yummy scrambled eggs on toast and coffee! See, sometimes he's nice. *wink*.

I've worked a couple of times this week, and will be again tonight, so that probably means I will have the rest of the week kinda free. Good though because Blumar's Weekend Workshop is on this weekend, and have their monthly layout I want to finish also.

Pretty boring, but that's it for now.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Wendy!

    Found your blog thru women directory.. Hope you could also join a community of women here: http://forums.her-desk.com and share your thoughts, and most especially, make friends to all women around the world! hope to see you there! :D

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol @ you feeling like fainting in bed at getting your breakfast... glad you are feeling a bit better... hope I will be joining in this weekend at blumars too :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home