Sunday, July 29, 2007

Some LO's! Woohoo!

Yay! Have done 3 layouts this weekend, and have almost finished a 4th! I would finish that now except I have to go to work tonight in about, um... 15 minutes! lol!

These three are all for the CC that was on at KSK.

Challenge 1: do a monochromatic layout (so all of one colour). Love this pic of Kane!



Challenge 2: do a layout using a photo more than 10 years old. I thought I'd go reaaallly old (almost 70 years!).



Challenge 3: Scraplift 2 elements from a layout that was given. The title, tag/journalling and photos are all in the same place, and a couple of rounded corners.



Very happy with the accomplishment!

My other LO is for LSBS, and their July Sketch challenge, so hopefully will be back tomorrow to share that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home