Friday, March 16, 2007

A new day

So is today any easier than yesterday? Yes and no. People have emailed and phoned and left such lovely comments, which helps me think that all my efforts with SYS and the site were worthwhile, but on the other hand make me sadder that I wont be apart of this anymore. One positive is the financial side of biz. Loved orders - hated posting. Loved checking my bank account - hated book keeping! lol. So, those 2 things I won't have to worry about now, hey? :)

I have had a couple of expressions of interest for my biz, and requests for help in setting up other similar sites, so thats all good.

That will actually be quite exciting - to visit a site and forum that one of SYS members starts up! Yay!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Crissy Gaylor said…

    Wendy the SYS site will be missed dearly, but just imagine you will now be able to just scrap for you and enjoy yourself on the new site as you will already know everyone, but will no longer have the stress of organising events and keeping us all in line.;) Especially Maria nd I! LOL! :) *Hugs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home