Thursday, March 15, 2007

Goodbye SYS

This may come as quite a shock to some of you, and it is with sad regret that I inform you that Scrap Yourself Silly will cease operations at midnight 31st March 2007.

It is for a variety of reasons that this decision has been made, and is one of the saddest moments of my life.

The site in it's 3 sections (Main, Gallery and Forum) will remain as they are until the date above.

Unfortunately, the Cybercrop this weekend will not go ahead, however the chatbox will be turned on to participate in Crissy's Teabag Folding class on the Saturday night.

At this stage, the forum will be the only thing that remains operational from 1st April, to allow for Circle Journal chit chat (which I will remain a part of) etc.

All outstanding orders will also still be filled, and I will be holding a mammoth sale shortly to clear out excess stock.

The Run 4 Rani and CWA Raffle will also still go ahead, and I will announce a date as soon as possible as to when the draw will take place.

I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this causes anyone, and while I'll still be around for any of you to chat, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support and patronage of Scrap Yourself Silly.

I would also like to thank Mel, Crissy, Elisabeth and Amanda for being a part of SYS Creative Team, and all your hard work, ideas, and inpiration. You guys are fab!

I will miss SYS, but I am sure I will catch up with you at other forums.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Tianne said…

    Wendy i'm so sorry that this has happened for you. I just want to thankyou for all the efforts you have put in, i have learnt so much. I hope whatever is happening in your life works out for the best!

    Tianne xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home