Thursday, March 08, 2007

Hello B!

About 13 or 14 years ago, I went out a couple of times with a guy I worked with. He was a musician, and even wrote me a song and recorded it (do you remember B?). I still have it. Very sweet. How many girls can say that? lol. Unfortunately, I think he was the guy "between" relationships. That is, between MY relationships. I left my first love, went out with B a couple of times, and then met and married my (now ex) husband.

While playing around with Skype last year, and trying to think of people from my past who I may want to chat to, I searched for B's name and voila! He also had his web address shown, and he looked like he had followed a dream and pursued his music career, which is fab! It also linked to another site or two, one of which pictured and named a woman who I guessed to be his wife. Anyhow I sent a message, he replied, and then that was it til I received an email last week from him. He called yesterday while I was out shopping, so I called back today.

It was so good to catch up... how do you sum up 14 years in a 1/2 phone call? B, you re very easy to talk to! :)

Anyhow, I'm sure he doesn't want any of his personal stuff splashed across with world wide web, and we all know how touchy some people can be! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home