Sunday, March 04, 2007

Nothing Much...

Went to a LSS today as they had a comp on - any purchases over a certain amount gave you an entry into a "One Minute Dash", which was drawn today. If your name was called, you had to be there to win. Winning gave the winner the chance to run round the store and grabbing whatever they liked, but only one of each item. The person that won knew exactly what she wanted, and it was actually quite exciting watching her run around the store grabbing what she could in one minute. (even though I didnt win :( ). The draw was at 2pm, and I kept the boys awake so that we could go, since John wasnt home to watch them for me.

It was so humid today that I didnt feel like doing much, so apart from the necessary housework, the only other thing I did was organise my ribbon collection. Will be posting some pics of that on the site soon.

Thats all folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home