Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I've lost it!

hehe...my mo·jo ('') that is!

The definition for mojo is somewhat different to the context us scrappers use it though... here are a few definitions:

n., pl. -jos or -joes.
  1. A magic charm or spell.
  2. An amulet, often a small flannel bag containing one or more magic items, worn by adherents of hoodoo or voodoo.
  3. Personal magnetism; charm.

With all the stuff happening around here, but especially with Johns work hours the way they are, I'm finding it a bit difficult to get into the swing of things scrapping wise. By the time ALL the kids are in bed, around 9pm, I may get to do a bit of work, and then John comes home, and we chat about his night.

Have some craft and party kits I am working on though, and Elisabeth's Exploding Box class this Friday night, so am really looking forward to that one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home