Monday, March 12, 2007

Birfdee

It's my birthday today, and I dont look a day over 40... thats probably because I'm only 36!

Easy peasy day today - started with breakky in bed, and nice and relaxing. J made kids lunches etc and got them off to school.

Kathryn called to say she couldn't make it for our lunch date out after all, because Charlotte was not well. (turns out she has fluid on the hip and is in with Kathryn in the hospital overnight - hugs to you guys).

Didn't do much at home, but also didn't do what I wanted to do, as J was home too, and can nver seem to accomplish much with him about. Received Carlie's circle journal though, and that was nice to receive - cant wait to get started on my lo. Also received a gorgeous card from Crissy - thanks!

We went out for dinner tonight, just to Lone Star, and that was nice. All the kids were soooooo good, especially Kane, who really shocked me!

I got a bit tipsy though - on 3 glasses of wine in 2 hours, but am rather sober now - just tired! lol.

This is 6 of us...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home