Sunday, March 11, 2007

Nice weekend

I actually slept in til 8 am this morning... unusual for me, especially since at least one of the 5 kids will wake me at some point!

John and I spent the morning cleaning up the back yard. I also blower /vac'd, and moved paver's etc, and we worked till lunch time! This arvo we popped by my Nan and Pops house, and then to Colin's for dinner... he made me a meatloaf with baked veges that mum used to make me, and a fab choccy cake with strawberries and cream! Yum. Rus bought all the kids late Christmas and birthday pressy's, so they were all over the moon with that. But here it is, 9.55pm, and theres stuff from our time out this arvo strewn all over the table, that I need to sort out. Plus I want to organise the kids uniforms for tomorrow as I haven't had a chance to do it today... And I just remembered Ive got washing on the line! Bugger!

It's still so humid!

SYS Cybercrop is on this coming weekend, and am looking forward to that! Have got some hints happening there, such as green, patterned paper, birthday, luck, and others, so be sure to check it out. And as well as Bingo (which we have played since our first CC last year), I will be introducing 2 or 3 new games, one of which I am absolutely certain I have not seen played on any other scrapping forum (not that I have looked at every other forum either!).

There's also our on-line raffle to raise money for Run 4 Rani and the CWA, and our kids monthly challenge which is more craft related this month, rather than a scrapping one.

Well, must go finish my midori and lemonade, and read my book (The Touch by Colleen McCullough) a little, before I commence round 5! lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home