Wednesday, February 28, 2007

So very sorry

My legs are wobbling, and I feel sick. I have just received a call from a lovely lady who happens to own a scrap site. My entry from yesterday has prompted a couple of disappointed people to contact her and let her know what I had written.

I am truly very sorry for ANY comments taken personally and misconstrued. I certainly was not trying to blow my own trumpet and assume the "I am better" position. The lady of the site who called me just now is one I actually admire for all her hard work, and the ladder she has climbed to get to the position she has.

One of the last things I do before I go to bed at night is blog surf, and I should have been more general in my comments. Perhaps some would say not even say them at all. But as one person posted in their comments, we should be allowed to say what we like. And here I add: except for when it comes to being unprofessional and critising of others.

I am gob-smacked, and I know others agree with me when I say that we dont need any more bitchiness in this industry. I also have to defend myself a little by saying that I didn't say anything negative about the contents of other people's blogs or about the person themselves, nor did I criticise any other scrapping (or non-scrapping) store. I simply meant that I want my blog to be more about me, rather than about my site.

I hope I run into the lady that called, so I can hug her and and say thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home