Saturday, August 04, 2007

Doh!

Kaney has been more whingey than normal (and I say that in the nicest way possible :P), and after have a high temp since last night (and Nurofen only bringing it down for a few hours), I took him to the Dr's this arvo, and it seems he has tonsilitis! Poor buddy!

Tonight I have been working on some invites for my dads 60th birthday dinner but have just realised that I think I have the wrong RSVP phone number on there for Liz (my dads wife)!! Ive already printed them out, so if the number is wrong, I'll either have to print out 18 invites again, or do a crafty cardstock strip over that bit and reprint just that section elsewhere! Arrrgh! Lucky I hadnt cut all the peep hole things yet, or stuck the patterned paper on! Will definately have to post a pic once finito!

Not really looking forward to tomorrow - John is working for a little bit in the morning, but will probably be back before Ive even started cooking pancakes. We need to get EVERYTHING out of the 3 kids bedrooms and the bottoms of wardrobes and lines presses, as carpet is being laid Tuesday! :S

1 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope Kaney os feeling better soon, tonsilitis is awful and painful.

    Good luck on the reno's, just try and focus on how great the new carpet will look.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home