Wednesday, June 06, 2007

2 job offers

As I knew would happen (because that's the way it always happen in my life), I have been offered a job with 2 major grocery chains. One of them as I mentioned in an earlier post, I did an on-line induction for last weekend. The other one I need to spend all day Saturday in store doing their induction, and a further (total of) 4/5 hours next week for part 2 and 3 (of the induction). (I get paid though for doing that with this store though!). Both companies have their benefits, so at least I can weigh them up, and choose.

Finally got to start of some projects last night, and started with learning how my water colour pencils work, and went a bit "Jen Hall" and did some doodling and words, and coloured those, to get the feel. Not bad. Then I started a couple of CJ's, and have also decided to start (again, like Jen Hall) an everyday journal thingy of our life. Okay, so mine probably wont be EVERY day, but its a nice idea, and I will share some pics once done a few pages.

I have started a new plan and organisation time table thingy, and want to try and spend more one on one time with the boys, especially Kane. So today, I had it all planned; I printed out some basic fish, Josh, Kane and I were going to colour those in, cut them out, attach some paper clips or staples, hang some magnets from some string and stick, and go fishing! I had it all ready to go, and the boys were finishing off their morning tea, when John called and asked me to pick him up from work (which he just quit!). When we got back, we kinda did the fish, but it was a bit rushed, and didnt really go to plan. Kane would cut around his fish, and then start cutting it in to smaller pieces, the magnets kept coming off the string, and Josh was more interested in taking the lids off the textas and putting them back on again! LOL! Kane loved the "fishing" part though, so thats something.

Over at Scrapjacked you can nominate who you would love to "jack", and I nominated Sarah Van Wijck (link in side bar already!). Love this girls style!

Anyhoo, thats all for now. Super cold today, huh?!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Maria Van-Oss said…

    Hi Wendy,
    Congrats on the job offers. Hope you have chosen the best of the two for you.
    Love Maria

     

Post a Comment

<< Home