Sunday, May 27, 2007

My "beautiful" layout

This is my layout for Ngaire's beautiful challenge...



The journalling reads:

I admit, its an ongoing journey learning to accept myself the way I am. Yep, there are things I don’t like about myself. Some things I can change or work on like if my hair is fuzzy or smooth,, or actually laughing more! But some things I’ve learnt, just aren’t important – such as the size of my nose, or if I’m wearing designer jeans. Being happy, and being the best me I can be is what’s important. There’s no way I can be perfect, but there’s a million way I can be beautiful.

I got both J and P to take pics of me the other day for this, and this one was the very first one taken... I chose it because it looks the most like me, if that makes sense. This is how I am everyday. It's not posed, Im not doing something "special" for the pic - it's just me.

I had a lot of fun with the LO, and self reflected as I scrapped! :)

4 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Maria Van-Oss said…

    Hi Wendy I Love your layout and the words in your journalling is just so true. Cant wait to so tyour laoutfor the Blumar's Challenge

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Jocelyn said…

    Hi Wendy,

    Lovely layout, and journalling. I havent scrapped for ages, havent had the inspiration or the enthusiasm to get organised, but I am thinking when I do that I might do some layouts about me after seeing this layout.

    Joc

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Tianne said…

    Gorgeous page Wendy, i love how you have used the colour.

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Wendy just catching up... love your layout and the journalling. Have had a good peek at the others too... you are so talented I just love them. I think the way you hid the journalling behind the photo on the decision layout is fabulous...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home