Monday, June 04, 2007

Oh no! I am bursting to scrap, but have had NO TIME!!! We had a garage sale held at John's dads, we went to my girlfriends kids school fair up the mountains, I went for an interview with a supermarket (Friday), and then did an online induction (yesterday) that took about 4 hours (ewww!) instead of their estimated 6 hours, I have piles of washing, majour stuff to sort out with Johns job choices and his dad moving in with us, blah blah blah.

Lots of scrap projects I want to do... I have 2 CJ's to continue from SYS, another one to actually start from Blumar's, a card swap to start on, a monthly challenge from Blumars I want to attempt, this months Scrapjack, and a mini bag / journal thingy from the vibrant Jen Hall!

It's only 10.25... I can fit in some scrapping before sleeping, right???

Hmmm, right after I iron a couple of things, and put another load of washing on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home