Wednesday, May 16, 2007

CJ's, Swaps and RAK's!

Over at Blumar's, there's a couple of swaps happening.

The first is a Circle Journal, and it's just my 2nd one I've been involved in. Sign up is open until about the 22nd May, so come on over and join in! It'd be great to see some new faces and styles.

Carlie has started a Bandaid Tin swap, where you decorate the tin and fill with little embellishments etc. This swap is a first for me, so pwitty excited!

Other people on their blogs are so generous, and giving, and I would like to do my little bit for goodness as well. :) I have lots of bits and pieces (craft and scrapping) left over from when I had SYS, and would like to pass them on to well deserving people... I'd like to start my own RAK list. For those of you who have stumbled across my blog, and dont know what a RAK is, it stands for Random Act of Kindess. So, if you would like to be on my RAK list, and perhaps be the randomly chosen person to receive a little something or three, leave a comment and email me using the pink "email me" button at the top right, and please include your name as well as your address.

That's it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home