Monday, February 12, 2007

Ive been tagged

Oooohh! I finally get to say it! Tagged by Crissy!

Not quite sure how this goes really, but what the heck!

A cuddler?
I love cuddles! Big cuddley cuddles!

A morning person?
Not really. Don't like HAVING to get up, but once I'm up I'm glad!

Are you a perfectionist?
Not really. I like things how I like them, but I wouldnt say that it's always perfect...

Talented?
Not at any one thing.

In your pyjamas?
No, it's still early - only 10.50pm.

Left handed?
Nope.


LAST.... friend you saw:
Kathryn at her new house on Saturday.

LAST... sent text: last week, but I cant remember who or what.


LAST ...night wore: to bed?
Singlet and boxer shorts

Made: Dinner tonight. Chicken snitzel, corn cob and ceasar salad.


Got any plans: Always plans of some kind. Always things to do.

FAVOURITE... number: whatever my age is

color: white, but technically it isnt a colour is it?

CURRENTLY missing: my mum
(pinched from Crissy, but agree totally!)

Q's and A's

q:first thing you did this morning: coffee and read for 5 minutes before the kids attack!
q: last thing you ate: ricecream
q: do you have anything bothering you? John
q: what's the last movie you saw?: At a cinema? Can't remember

q: where is the last place you went? The post office to post orders.
q: do you wish upon stars? Occassionally

q: are you a friendly person?: Yes…. most of the time...
q: where did you sleep last night?: In my bed
q: what color shirt are you wearing? White
q: when was the last time you really cried? Last Wednesday night. Something to with John. Again.

q: what was your last thought before you went to sleep? How to do my 2 pages for my Circle Journal.
q: what are you about to do? Fix my cover of my CJ that one of the kids ripped off!

q: if you could drink anything right this second, what would it be? Chocolate drink, or Baileys on ice.
q: what's your job position called? Chief Cook and Bottle Washer, Maid, Home Management. Mum. LOL!
q: what's your favorite month(s)? January and February. Sunshine.
q: what was your elementary school's mascot? *shrug*
q: what's your favorite bottled water? What? Buy bottled water? Never!

q: what were you doing at 9pm last night? Doing something on my site
q: did you attend your high school prom? Yes

q: did you go to someone else's prom? No
q: do you prefer coffee or tea? Coffee
q: something to read within 5 feet? All my business stuff
q: how much french do you know? A couple of words. Je Taime Jamie was my fav, as my first sweetheart's name was Jamie and I used to say that to him all the time. (Je Taime means I love you).
q: ever crash a car, been in an accident? Only minor, thank goodness!
q: do you look good in yellow? Alright.
q: do you sing? Mostly in the shower or when I am EXTREMELY happy, or kids songs to the kids!

q: ever sing in public? - Are you joking?
q: least favorite color? Grey.
q: ever had dippin dots? nope.
q: how many driving tickets have you had? About 3.

q: do you own your own house? We have a mortgage.
q: at what age did you/do you want to get married? married at 23.

q: have you ever been married? Once. Divorced at 29.
q: how many kids do you have/want? 5 kiddies. Thats it! Finito!

I tag Heidi and Amanda.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Crissy Gaylor said…

    "FAVOURITE... number: whatever my age is" How long will this last Wendy?

    My mum would always add on 5 or so years onto whatever age she was on her birthday as she loved being told how young she looked for her age! LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home