Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Did I tell you?

Did I tell you that my youngest cutie dd started Kindy? Real Kindy? All too grown up that's for sure! She has a lovely teacher and Miss Moo comes home everyday babbling away about what went on that day. But then that's nothing unusual - Kayla is ALWAYS talking. This week homework started and she is adamant she needs to do it - gee, wonder how long that will last? hehe. "No, mummy, I have to sing "ants in the apple" to you AND daddy". Oh, okay. :) She did have a bit of a scary thing happen though - I'm not sure of the full story, but Kayla and a friend were talking (or whispering) in class, and some boy was annoying them or something, and he ended up whispering to them "I'm gonna go to my mums drawers, and get some knives and bring them here, and kill you both". He said WHAT??? I was so angry, but had to contain myself so I didn't frighten poor Kayla. She was alright about it though. Apparently the teacher found out, and said "if I ever hear you say anything like that again, you'll be sitting on the naughty mat." :s

P is in year 5 this year and Monday she already had a collage to put together about herself (ooh! ooh! Do you need help with this P, 'cause Ive got some great ideas!?), write a speech to present to the class, plus her normal spelling words and lists, for Friday.

And J cant believe how much homework she has. She knew she would get loads, but thought she would have a week to do it, but is realising that each subjects work is due the next day, or the next time she has that class. She'll be okay I think, because she's good at getting on with her work and getting it done. P on the other hand... well, hmmm. See the homework she brought home that I mentioned? Yesterday P asked me if she needed to work on it, and couldn't she just do it later? *roll eyes*.

Talking of P, she woke me at 4.50am this morning, because she had a bleeding nose. She gets them sometimes, although hasn't had one for a long time, and certainly not while sleeping. It seemed like her nose had stopped bleeding, when she went grey and was swaying, and she wouldn't sit, but as soon as she did, she felt better. She's back sleeping now, so, now that I have finished spot cleaning the carpet, I thought I may as well stay up.

Kaney boy is talking soooo much better - my OH took him to the audiologist for a hearing check on Monday, and they said he has normal hearing, which is great! We can notice anyhow, as now he says "Blue" instead on "Boo" for example. He's just turned 3, but now am a little concerned about Jo, as by 18 months, all 3 of my girls were practically able to sing nursery rhymes. Jo's words are "Where?" that comes out sooooo cute sounding a bit like a squealed "weeh?" Imagine his chubby little hands out asking it. His other one is "Or Goh" which translated is "all gone". Very cute.

The business side of things has been really busy this month, which is fab - probably even busier than Christmas. I've been getting new stuff in like Dimensional Magic, Mod Podge, some lovely cardstock, embossing pads, pens and powders, and some distress inks from Tim Holtz. And I actually pick up some gorgeous doodling type templates today from Crafters Workshop.

There's also heaps happening as far as classes and challenges too!

This months challenge is to create a layout using fabric. There's also a sketch is you're feeling a bit stuck.

Our next Cybercrop is happening Friday 16th for the weekend, and on the Saturday night, Starlight (Amanda) will be teaching an Embossing Class online, which is free, and a challenge will be set from that. You don't have to of participated in the class to do the challenge though! We also have a major sponsor donating a prize pack for one of the challenges! Yipee!

So here it is 6.15am, and I feel like I didn't get much done. I know I will be in bed early tonight, that's for sure.

Busy day ahead posting more orders, but also need to wait for other stock to arrive, which I am expecting today. Only Jo (and my OH) at home today, so should get lots done. Well, more than I normally do anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home