Sunday, February 04, 2007

Ooops! Lagging a little

So, I'm a hopeless blogger! Now, imagine I have put up my 3 fingers in Scouts style and hear me say "I promise to keep my blog updated with interesting and useful information, especially relating to upcoming classes, challenges etc on Scrap Yourself Silly".

LOL!

After umming and ahhing for a while, with Johns encouragement (or pushiness? :)) I enquired about a Graphic Design course at TAFE. To cut a long story short, the course starts tomorrow and is full, but the teacher I spoke to says its inevitable that people drop out or don't even start etc, and places no doubt become available. I have a feeling he will call me tomorrow... oooohhhh! Scary stuff.

Anyhow, that's it for now. Tired as! But some ironing and stuff to finish, and a lady coming tomorrow to look at some shapes etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home