Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Daughter

had her 10th birthday today! Oh my!

I still remember the day I had her almost like it was yesterday!

Kathryn and Gary came over last night, for a couple of drinks and a natter, and they didn't leave until 11.30, which was absolutely fine, but I still hadn't made the cakes for Paris' birthday. John also had said if I needed a hand to blow up balloons etc to decorate the room for when Paris wakes up, to let him know, but by the time I was ready, he was asleep, so I didn't get to bed until 1.45am. Then this morning I was woken about 6.30!

Paris had invited 7 people, but I guess 'cause of school hols, only 4 came. The party was nice and easy. Very enjoyable. Yes, really!

This is Paris and her 2 besties, Taylah and Jessica.


During our quiet time this arvo (relative quiet anyhow) I was looking for Kane, and I found him in our bathroom using Johns hair stuff. Hmmm, just a tad too much there buddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home