Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Now theres an original title for a post! LOL!

We spent a lazy day at home, and I got bits of time away to work on an altered clipboard calendar. Will definately post here once finito.
My OH's dad came over in the arvo, with the view of staying the night. So we left him all comfy while we all went out for some Maccas near the city, and to watch the 9pm fireworks from the top of Gladesville Bridge. Josh was not a happy chappy sitting in his pram all that time! I must have sung his fav song "Twinkle Twinkle" 649 times to keep him quiet. LOL.

At home I got some nibblies ready, and unfortunately my OH and I had a bit of a spat, and I lost my temper. I hope I lost it permanently - I never want to see my temper ever again! And aren't arguments often over the most stupid things? Ours was over whether I said I was going to make popcorn or not! Anyway, I cleaned up a bit and stormed off downstairs. After crying a bit, I took myself off outside to sit on our pool's decking and sat almost as if I were meditating. I looked at the water, and tried to focus on what I wanted to solve, while calming myself. All very spiritual for me.

In the end, I decided that that was not the memory I wanted to leave with my family, and that I needed to apologise for my outburst. I was not apologising for what I was angry about, merely how I behaved. I was thinking of the Japanese, being very calm people.

So first I apologised to my OH's dad for my outburst, and then to my OH. K and KK were already asleep by this time (around 11.30) but I kissed them and whispered in the ear). J and P had been watching TV elsewhere and I don't think they realised what had happened. Then, at 12.10 when I got up from watching the fireworks on TV, I wished everyone Happy New Year, kissed them, and went to bed.

Start as you mean to go on.

I woke at 9am this morning. Hmmmm... that's NOT how late I mean to get up every morning. My goal is to be ready earlier of a day! :)

We got Kayla and Paris bunnies for Christmas, and they called them Jesse and Sam. Jesse is Kaylas and is about 11 weeks, and Sam is Paris' and about 13 weeks.

This is Kayla with little Jesse


Now, I should actually say Jesse "was"... unfortunately Roger Ramjet our cat got Jesse somehow, and choked her... I heard Paris screaming and ran out after the cat, but was too late. It was so sad. I wanted to bawl, but the girls were doing enough of that for me. We gave Jesse a burial service. But as we did, Kayla wanted to know if we could get another bunny? Hmmm.

Have two great classes coming up on SYS.

1. Paper Rose - with Crissy and


2. Ribbon Album - with Elisabeth.


Check out our forum for more information.

We also have our next Cybercrop coming up soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home