Thursday, December 28, 2006

One of my Chrissy presents

was a Dymo labeller...

But it's bizarre; it seems if someone askes "so, what did you get for Christmas" and I say "A Dymo labeller" they say "What? Why would you want one of those for Christmas?" or "Great Christmas present!" (loaded with sarcasm). My girlfriend Tania can empathise with me though; she knows how invaluable they can be... John bought one home from work a while back, and Ive been asking for one ever since!


Anyway, I love my Dymo, and if its what you want, who cares WHAT the present is?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Lisa Harman said…

    oh how cute I stumbled here from Chrissy's blog and read your first post.. I got the same dymo labeller for christmas too..but i have a pink and yellow one with flower doodling all over it. I love my dymo and only scrappers would understand why you would want one.. enjoy it.. they are fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home