Wednesday, December 27, 2006

So much to do...

and so little time!

I really shouldnt be typing away here, but I need a breather!

Tomorrow is the anniversary of my mums passing - it will be FIVE YEARS! I cant believe it! Love you mum! So, my nan and pop and uncle come over, as do my step-dad and brother, for a get together. At first, my pop didnt want to do the "present thing" on that day (in years past), but I reckon mum wouldnt want us moping about. It makes sense to enjoy the day with people you love and that cared about mum too and also do pressies! We usually have at least one thing that mum loved, and this year Im making a pavlova! (as well as all the other food LOL!).

Tomorrow will also be thinking of one of the SYS Creative Team members, Mel, who is having a memorial service for her little girl Rani, who passed away recently. Hugs to you and your family Mel.

Also this year, after consulting with Colin (my step-dad) and my nan and pop, I have invited Barbara, who was my mums best friend since high school. I dont know if I mentioned her anywhere else in my blog, but we've been in touch off and on over the years. So she is coming too with her hubby Gary and two grandsons. Hmmm. Full house...

So Ive got to make the pav base, make some Kotletty (polish mini rissoles), and finish making my nan and pops memory album and journal. Arrrgggh. It's already 9.40pm!

Will do a catch up re Christmas soon. Hopefully. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home