Monday, December 18, 2006

Dreaming...

of my mum...

I dreamt about her the other night... I remember I was looking for her, and I went through this tunnel - a huge cobblestone tunnel like you see in Sydney made of cobblestone, and a railway or something overhead. There were people going past me in the opposite direction, and then, I saw she was one of them, walking in her usual way that I remember - eyes ahead, fast and determined. "Mum!" I called! She wore apolo-type shirt with thick pale green and white stripes, which was not her style at all, and she looked thinner in the face, and older. Perhaps how she may look now, 5 years on from when she passed.

We sat down on a bench, and I knew I wanted to ask her something (I just can't remember what it was though :( ), and she opened a big box and we looked inside. I think there was a pair of shoes.

Anhow, she answered my question. I felt happy in the dream, and she was too. I know I certainly woke that way!

That will make it about the 3rd or 4th time (that I actually remember) that I dreamt of her. The last time she had the message for me that I was pregnant (which I was, with Josh and didnt know it yet). Thankfully there was no message like that this time!

LOL!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Crissy Gaylor said…

    LOL weird dream though! Perhaps it just means she is looking out for you?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home