Thursday, November 30, 2006

Reminisce

I was on my way out yesterday for a bout of Chrissy shopping, and a song from Christina Aguilera came on the radio ("Hurt"). For some reason - I guess some of the words - made me think of my mum who passed away almost 5 years ago and I started bawling. Mind you, I was actually driving at the same time.

I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I want to call you but I know you won't be there

I really miss her, and wish I could see her again.

After shopping, I did my nice deed for the day... while following the line of cars to exit the carpark, I paused to let a car coming from the opposite direction into a car space. I wasn't really being that nice - it was just an excuse to finish taking the plastic of my scrapping mag, so that at the next set of red traffic lights, I could glance through it! lol.

Talking about Reminiscing, there are some gorgeous doublesided cardstock / papers in SYS now by Reminisce. Check it out, and some layouts done by Crissy and Mel too!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Mel said…

    hehe...that song brings most people to tears...especially me :)

    Mel xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home