Thursday, October 26, 2006

Our first Cybercrop!

Well, only one more sleep until the first SYS cybercrop and I' excited but nervous at the same time! I've never been a part of a cybercrop before so I'm looking forward to seeing what what goes on, but on the other hand, a girl who was "hosting" it for me - setting the challenges, giving hints etc, hasnt been in contact with me for quite a while. I think shes got "stuff" going on, so I'm not sure where she stands with tomorrow night.

Crissy, one of the SYS Creative Team members may help me out a bit (or alot! lol) so thanks Crissy in advance, if I do need you!

Also hope my family will be well behaved enough to leave me alone to participate in it all!! :)

Picked up some cool doubleside paper/cardstock from the Reminisce range today, and some rub-ons from Scrapbook King. Pre-orders some packs from My Minds Eye Bohemia range, and some Everlasting Keepsakes chipboard stuff, which is due mid November, so can-not-wait for that! Can start to look more like a real scrap shop and not just craft! LOL!!

Kane drove me bananas today! Went to wholesalers to pick up the scrapping stuff, and he was a *#&@)&)!. Went grocery shopping and I ended up sounding like "one of those ranting and raving mothers"! Then he freaked out about a fly in the car on the way home! (which is sorta cute and funny now I think about it). When we got home, he was lovely! Men!

Still a bit sore under my boob actually from my op, so may need to check that out.

Had a bit of a catch up with Tan on the phone today; we normally see each other every school hols, but they went away up to the Gold Coast and Hervey Bay for 2 weeks. While she was up there, in HB, see ran in to my old school bud Vanessa Williams. Van and I were good friends for a while, until I ended up going out with the guy she was madly in love with. It makes me sound mean, but it wasnt an intentional thing, because firstly, she decided to break our friendship, and 2, the guy (Jamie Jewiss) and I were together for more than 4 years so it wasnt a fling thing. Annnnnyyyyyway, I dither. I didnt get around the getting Vans number off Tan, because John needed to speak to me urgently about the grocery budget. Yep, Im rolling my eyes too.

So, thats it.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow night.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Crissy Gaylor said…

    All will be fine. But, I really want to see you scrap the fly story! PMSL! Sorry but that is too funny! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home