Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Need to update...

But not right now! Am too tired.

Wanted to share something though.

I few weeks ago, my daughters - 9 and 11 - had their school disco on, and we went shopping and bought them a new dress each. Just a simple, nice casual but cool, dress. My 9yo, P, gave me something the next day - a card. It was a "thank you for the dress" card, telling me how much she loves it, and with lots of hearts, and kisses and stuff. Very sweet.

And my 11 yo, J, also has her year 6 graduation dance next week, and she needed some more dress shoes, as shes outgrown her own. We looked through my cupboard, but my shoes were either too high, or whatever. Today I found a pair of shoes that were a style I thought she would like. Right colour, right height etc. When J came home tonight, she came running out of her bedroom saying "Theyre perfect! Theyre perfect! Thanks mummy!"

My little KK, whos almost 3, learning to talk... today, for the first time ever, he actually told me that a cow we saw was Black. He said "Moo. Back". But thats a sentence for him. I was very excited. And then he whispered "Pie-da!" I worked out he meant "Spider"! Go KK!

Jo is 16months and the sweetest thing ever. He is gorgeous and so happy! Thank you! :)

And K. Well, actually, I didnt get to spend too much time with her today, as she went to preschool, and when she came home from there, she went with Poppy in his car back to his house, and then when they came back, I had to go out to J's High School Orientation night.

Makes it all worthwhile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home