Monday, August 20, 2007

Party and tins

Well, Josh's 2nd birthday party was a tad washed out! Normally we have parties out the back, that extend out to the pool and deck, but there was no choice but to keep everyone inside and extend into the new carpeted area of the house! It was kinda good in a way, because everyone got to chat and there was no grass or dirt being tracked in and out of the house.

This is Josh (on my lap) blowing out his candles.



Also, here are the 2 tins I did for my girlfriends recently. Quite like them! They are sooooo easy to make, and they were intrigued by what was in the tin previously, and how I kept it closed! :)







Very tired, so that's it from me tonight.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Kessa said…

    Hi Wendy, Really love what you've done with these tins. Excellent idea. They would be something i could try for street stalls.
    Regards, Keryn
    (shaddiegirl - Blumars)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home