Monday, August 13, 2007

CC weekend

I had a great time scrapping this weekend for LSBS's CC! (Yes, K, LSBS!).

Challenge 1: LO using the sketch, and travel theme.



Challenge 2: Card using the sketch.


Challenge 3: Travel Journal based on a step by step project. My album (I haven't finished making it yet) is an ongoing journey to find out more about myself. In the front pocket are 52 questions, and each week I will take a q and journal it , along with pics if I can. I'll date it, and pop it in the relevant month. The answered q goes into the envelope at the back of the book, and in a year, I start again. It'll be great to see if and how I change over the years.



Lots of fun, and pleased with my work. Even my OH likes the LO!

This virus has been going through my family, hitting everyone in varying degrees. Yesterday, Jo got into our bed around 7am, and went back to sleep, so once I got up I finished getting ready to go out for the morning with the kids to my bro play soccer, and at 9.45, he and my OH were still both asleep, so I left him there. When we returned around 1pm, my OH said Josh had breakky / lunch, and went back to bed, and he didn't get up til about 5, and then went to bed like normal at 8.30! Poor bubba.

My OH still seems to be really tired, and P has had sore eyes and throat, and a headache all weekend, and just this afternoon, when we returned from Cabarita, J had the same symptoms.


Let me tell ya, I am touching lots of wood, to make sure I stay healthy!! LOL!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home