Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Paper Bag Album

Did a mini Christmas in July swap at Blumar's and my recipient was Crissy. Had to include a little handmade something, and stuff to the value of $10. I made her a paperbag album for her little bub, about to grace this world with her presence soon (so, GOSH I hope the bub is a girl, and not a boy who crossed his legs at the ultrasound!). I like the album a lot, considering I didnt buy anything other than what was already in my stash!









Miss 5 is home from school today, Joshy is ill, Kane is still complaining about a sore throat and is coughing all the time (John called me at work last night to come home early and then, when Kane wouldnt settle, I drove around at 1.30am for an hour with Kane looking for a Chemist (John wanted me to go to the hospital but he didnt have a temp, and I knew Id be there hours when all that could be visibly seen was a cough, and restlessness). We are slowly getting the house back into some semblance of order. Slooooowwwwwlllllly. Any slower it will be 2010.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Tianne said…

    The album is gorgeous Wendy, well done and lucky Crissy :) I hope your family get better soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home