Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Nothing Much

Am pleased with how business is progressing, as new members register at the main part of the site daily, but it would be great if they joined and partipated in the forum...

Anyhow, have managed to work out a couple of important features, and this will better enable things like "How To" to display better.

Plastic Baubles
are really popular at the moment - I guess people must be getting in early to make their own for Christmas?

Kane's temperment has improved 100% compared to what he was like, since he had his grommits done last week. He has his his tantrums everynow and then, but hey, he's 2! I even heard him "singing" yesterday. "da da, dadada, da-da-da da dah!" You had to be there I guess! lol

Kathryn and I went to the "free" scrap last Friday. I got there around 8.30 but wasnt overly motivated to do much. I took my time looking around the shop, which was really enjoyable to be able to do that with no kids! And I punched some stuff out for my girls for when they scrap. I started on a page; Kanes 1st hair cut, and got a Basic Grey matchbook kit, because theres about 13 photos I want to use.

Not much else happening, except that it occurred to me yesterday that in just over 3 months, my baby girl starts Kindy, and my biggest baby girl starts High School!! Man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home