Sunday, October 15, 2006

What the?

Been feeling alright after the op, just a little tired. Today's heat didnt make me want to do much either. John and his bro, and Andrew, and Johns Dad were all here putting the frame up in poppys extension. John wanted me to run around after everyone with drinks all day. I did it for some of the day, but am not the maid that runs out every 20 minutes. I made them all beef burgers for lunch. This evening, John mentioned he was looking for this little thingy. Literally a piece of plastic tubing but quite small. I happened to know that Kane had been playing with it earlier in the day, but it was at the bottom of the bin, and I'd been through the fridge since then and thrown things out. So I told John I thought I knew what he was after, but "did he really need it?" (because of its location (at the bottom of the bin). Off he goes then, about what right did I have to throw it out, and why didnt I check bla bla bla! Anyway, I found it (lucky it wasnt too far down in the bin ewwwww!) but of course no thanks or anything, just more critisism about how I didnt look after everyone enough today, and I didnt do anything all day, just sat in front of the 'puter!

Kids certianly take in arguements - Kayla says to me while I was bathing them "Dad says you just talk to yourself". Hmmm. Obviously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home