Monday, October 09, 2006

Whata day!

Far. Out.

Could yesterday have been any busier? Here's what happened.

* Kaney boy (Mr 2.5) woke at 5.30 and laid in our bed for a little while but didnt sleep
* The brickie came as normal, and the concreters came to frame up out back ready to our the slab today
* Johns dad came too to help out
* I left at 9am which is am-az-zing for me
* Dropped Kayla at preschool
* Made it the optomitrist in time for Paris (Miss 9) yearly checkup
* Met up for coffee with a lady called Barbra who was my mums best bud for years!
* Let the kids watch a show while Barbra watched them
* I did a quick zip to get groceries
* Ran home and Kathryn came over while I was still packing things away to help choose from the submissions for the Creative Team
* 2 minutes after she left, both my boys woke from the midday sleep, so we zoomed off to drop Melie and Paris to their Nans...
* Took Kane to get his haircut
* Took car to Mechanics 'cause it keeps back firing when first driving off
* Drove around Parramatta looking for a particular scrap shop that I thought I would just "stop by" to buy some stuff I need to do the SYS October Challenge, but I couldnt find it...
* That put me behind with getting dinner and baths etc
* Turned out I had opened a virus from Steph's msn and then spent a couple of hours fixing that
* During that time I was meant to be posting updates and announcements in the forum about the Creative Team
* Had to find new batteries for my keyboard - where are batteries when you need them???
* Kane fell over while running about and has a fat top lip and crusty bloody right nostril!
* Then while racing him to the bathroom to brush his teeth, he fell again! And all-but took the top of his 2nd toe off! Poor little guy!
* Finally announced 2 of the 4 Team Members 1/2 late! Oops.

Plus all the other in between stuff that happens - phone calls, mealtimes, washing, faxes, orders, etc etc.

And today is a new day!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home