Sunday, October 08, 2006

Creative Team Search

Some sites call it Design Team, I call it Creative Team, because to me that encompasses a broader meaning of what our talented members will be doing. Not only designing, but creating.

Our search for our first 4 members is almost over. We've had a number of submissions which I'm really pleased about, but some have been from people who arent members of SYS or our forum, so I'm not sure about them...

Tomorrow I am going to catch up with a friend of my mums. They went to school together, and when my mum passed away 4 months before the birth of my 3 bub (4.5 years ago now), my mums friend was the first to visit me in the hospital, out of everyone I knew. I took it as a sign that my mum couldnt be there so she sent someone who would make it meaningful. I havent seen her since then, but she lives 10 minutes away, so I called her last week and we'll catch up. She's a lovely lady, and crafty too - teddy bears, quilting etc. So I am wondering if she now scrapbooks, or dabbles in anything else, and perhaps she may consider a spot on out team... I've got plenty of applications for scrapbooking and OTP, so really want someone involved in more general crafts, and being nearby that would be perfect!

I'm sitting here shivering typing this out, which is amazing (the shivering!) considering its October but am ungluing myself from my puter soon as I'm about to iron (yay - NOT) and look for some pics that I can do for the October Challenge at SYS. Why not, hey?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home