Saturday, October 07, 2006

OMG! I actually scrapped!

I can't believe it! I actually scrapped 3 pages! I havent scrapbooked since I did my "Dad" layout in March last year... well, actually, I did do a double layout in a class I went to a few months back, but that doesnt count as it was a beginners class 'cause I thought I would go back to basics and learn from the beginning (but I disliked the layout so much I never finished it!).

Anyway...

Here they are!




















This one is my dd number 3 and me taken at the zoo last year. Apart from looking a little tired (I was 6 months pregnant with Josh), I really like this photo of me.

(Pink cardstock, ricrac, blossoms and heart brads are available from Scrap Yourself Silly.)





















This layout above was inspired by one out of a mag. The letters are a cheap version of chipboard letters. The chipboard is fine, the shapes of the letters are not. :)

(Blue background cardstock and paint used on letters available from Scrap Yourself Silly).




















And this one of my dd number 2 is a typical Paris photo. She's always sucking her thumb. I tried printing out the journalling but the printer didnt work, and I then wrote it out 3 times before I was happy with it. Kinda.

(Background Nu Lime paper, white and green cardstock available from Scrap Yourself Silly).
They're very simple, but at least I'm getting back into it - thanks to a few things!

1. Mel. She knows who she is. This lovely lady has been through so much in the past year, and yet still manages to find time and strength to scrapbook. If she can I can. (Thanks Mel).

2. Simple Scrapbooks Magazine. I like looking at "busy" pages, but just can't seem to scrap them. Simple is more my style, and saves me time too. I picked this mag up yesterday for the first time and loved it (even though it's marketed to US scrappers).

3. Kathryn. She went to a Friday scrap last week and I just didnt feel organised enough to go. What an excuse! I shoulda gone! So when she rang me yesterday to tell me about it, she mentioned a class she wanted to do, and was I interested, and I didnt hesitate... as soon as I finished the phone call with her I booked and paid for my class!

Thats it for tonight as its 2.02am and I dont function too good with minimal sleep. I wish I did though, then I could scrap some more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home