Thursday, September 13, 2007

LSBS CC Weekend!



Little Scrapbook Shop is having their cybercrop this weekend too! (Gee, I'm gonna busy, huh!).

And they have a great incentive for all the newbies to come along and join in! You could win a prize too for simply registering and doing a challenge in the CC!

I joined in on the last CC there and it was loads of fun, so am looking forward to this one too!

Dont think I mentioned that I was rewarded the "LSBS encouragement award" for the last cc.

I cant figure out how to put it on here so it "blinks". :(

Anyway, thats it for me for now...

Oh, and by the way, I quit my job on Sunday night!

:)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Mish said…

    Hi Wendy,

    Consider yourself tagged...

    check out my blog...

    Mish

     

Post a Comment

<< Home