Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Bits and pieces

A busy few days, but all quite good.

Last Thursday, my eldest dd turned 12! O. M. G!!! We didnt do much; just had a fav meal, and lots of junk afterwards!


My dad and L looked after all the kids for us from about 12.30 Saturday, and my and I went to my OH's nephews wedding! (We have not been out together without the kids since my birthday LAST March!). They looked gorgeous, and the reception was fab! I discovered I am now a red wine drinker! I drank a fair bit, and other than feeling a bit flat the next day, I didnt have a hangover or anything! I was blubbering before the door to the church even opened to let her in, and as we sat behind everyone else in the church,we were one of the first that J saw as she walked down the aisle; that made her cry then! When they did the bridal waltz, I had to go back to my seat, 'cause I was crying. It was so nice to see them so, well, in love I guess, and the way they were looking at each other.

Sunday, I took J shopping with 4 of her friends, and bought them lunch. P kept me company, while we "walked behind" J and her friends, and tried to make it look like we "were'nt with them". But J was sweet, and would still ask my opinion about things etc. And her friends were lovely girls.

P may have discovered "her thang". Photography! She took about 40 shots with our digital the other day, and some are really good! Great angles. Here's one of a bunch I really like.


I also ended up getting the job at the real estate place - it's a long story, but suffice to say now that I still havent actually started, and now, John and I are not sure if this is the best option for our family anyhow... perhaps night filler in a supermarket would be better? Same sort of $, no extra cost of childcare, and still with them during the day? Anyway, working on that.

That's it for now - have to pick up Mister 3 from "school".

:)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Some lovely pics there... and I always cry at weddings too...lol

    p.s. I have tagged you... check out the questions on my blog... good bit is there are two sets... and you only have to do one :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home