Friday, April 27, 2007

Tagged

Oooh! I've been reading people's responses to these, and there's some very cool, interesting tid-bits!

Shawnita tagged me, and she, as an example, can speak 6 languages! I dont care if it's not fluently, m'dear! Thats way more interesting than me!

Well, here are the tagging rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I bite my nails. I started when my mum and dad split, but now I can tell how good a book Im reading is by how much I bit my nails. Sounds gross, but I wear falsies to try to overcome it.

2. I hope to write a book one day.

3. I was born on Norfolk Island, and was almost adpoted out. My mum and dad were not married at the time, and even though my mum was living at home (she was 20), my grandparents could not tell she was pregnant apparently. My mum went with a girlfriend to Norfolk to think things out, and ended up having me there. My Pop was very strict, but not so strict that he wanted me adpoted out, and welcome both my mum and me into his home.

4. I've always wanted to learn to play the piano.

5. When I eat Mars Bars, I eat the chocolate from all around it first. It takes a while.

6. I cry easily when I can relate to things in movies, books and even commercials! My 2nd dd often watches me during movies to see if I'm gonna cry! :)

7. I don't like fake and false people. I'm quite serious, even though I'm bursting on the inside, and while I actually need help sometimes to release my happiness or enthusiasm, I can't laugh, or comment on something "just because".

From the blogs I read, I dont think that there are many people left who havent already been tagged, but here's a couple:

Mel
, Joc, Sheree, and Tianne.

and whoever else wants to do it. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Jocelyn said…

    Ok Wendy, It took me a while but I have completed this tag over on my blog.

    Hope all is well with you :)

    Joc

     

Post a Comment

<< Home