Sunday, April 22, 2007

On the hunt

for a job!

Yep, I am officially looking for a J.O.B.

The more I look and think about it, the more excited I am. There are a number of reasons I need to work. One of course is to replace the income that - believe it or not - I did make through SYS. That paid for childcare, my mobile, all business expenses, and stock. And even my own stash. But I am looking forward to talking to "grown-ups" about other issues! lol.

A few weeks ago, I applied and was offered a part time position with a new boutique real estate near home... It sounded great in essence - there was brochure designing and normal admin etc, but she also wanted someone to eventually look after the property management side of things. I ummed and ahhed, and then declined the position, because I figured that I would want to give 110% and didnt want my family to suffer, especially considering that that was one of the reasons I stopped SYS.

Now, after looking for a while at what is out there, and what I am actually experienced with, the job in the estate agent would've been great.

Anyway, Ive applied for a few jobs seriously last week, and have decided to contact the lady from the r/e tomorrow, so who knows. Ideally, I'd like something I could do from home, but yeh, like that's gonna happen!

Meanwhile, if anyone knows of anyone who has a part time (office admin / reception??) position, please let me know.

:)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Tianne said…

    Goodluck Wendy, i'm sure something perfect will turn up!

    Tianne

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Francine Burgess said…

    HI there wendy, thanx for dropping by my blog, love the idea of your dress for the wedding, sounds gorgeous!! and good luck with your job hunting..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home