Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A feeling of accomplishment!

Brace yourself... this is a really exciting post.

As you can imagine, with 5 kids and 2 adults, there's A LOT of washing. I do at least one load everyday, and if I miss a day or 2, boy do I notice it! I try to keep on top of it, but often other things happen. Mostly I put the washing straight into the dryer, although I did hang the washing for a while there. Putting the washing on is easy. Putting in the dryer is easy. Folding - yuk. Ironing - double yuk. And putting away - arrrrgggh!

So, I got way behind in the ironing department... I have really just been ironing what we need as we go. Theres a basket for John, one for me, one for the kids, and one for the household or other stuff. Anyway... today, I am extremely pleased with myself; there are only 3 shirts and 3 T-shirts of Johns left, and the kid's winter uniforms to be ironed!

4 FULL baskets down to a handful of items!

Excuse me while I pat myself on my back.

LOL!!


Kathryn, no laughing.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger scrappinshawnni said…

    Hey there! I'm the Blumar's Design team too and wanted to pop in and say Hi! I'm looking forward to working with you on the team and really enjoy your work!

    Can relate to what your talking about in laundry too!! LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home