Sunday, April 15, 2007

New Forum - Blumar's

Slack blogger that I am! I keep forgetting to let everyone know about Maria's new forum that will opening soon!

Maria is a lovely lady who was one of my original members at SYS. She is very involved, and such a lovely lady, and with SYS closing, has now taken taken the bull by the horns (on ya girl!) and is starting her own craft and scrapping forum, called Blumars. It will be opening very shortly, and I look forward to joining her there. There's a heap of prizes to be won, and things to do, even for simply registering at the forum, so check it out and give her support.

And also, for your information, Maria has asked my permission to take some things from SYS and give them her own twist, and has also invited the talented Crissy and Elisabeth to stay on board too! How excitement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home