Friday, September 29, 2006

Scared Myself

I think I scared myself off, as I haven't wanted to write anything for ages!

Lots of things have been happening though, especially with my site, so that's good.

Have had a few members submit their layouts etc for the Creative Team Search, and I gotta say, they’re all so talented. It'll be hard to choose who to accept.

Gary and Kathryn cam back from 2 years in the UK, and it's been so good catching up with them. As Kathryn knows, we could call each other up anytime, and it's like we haven't been apart. She's a popular girly, our Mrs N, but she's someone I really get on with! *hugs*.

Our ds, who is 2.5, has been having trouble with his ears for ages, and last December we started the rollercoaster with getting a hearing test. He now is about the have gromits put in. I'm hoping that gromits is the answer, as this young man has a temper problem, cant articulate what he wants properly, and can be super stubborn, and yet understands everything you say and is just adorable!

I have some medical news of my own that I will fill all in on soon. Probably tomorrow. Once I know for sure. And no, I am not pregnant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home