Sunday, December 16, 2007

Scary!

Last night, we were all in the lounge room, watching tele' - or rather the TV was on but with all of us in there at once you can never really "watch" - when suddenly Kane starts screaming "my eye! my eye! there's a sticker in my eye!" at first I thought he was saying "finger" or "stinger" but finally he confirmed "sticker". I was asking "where's a sticker? You were fine a second ago! You haven't been anywhere to get a sticker!" Meanwhile, he's in hysterics! I managed to open his eye, and there it was! Something white, about 5mm white! OMG! So John and I rushed him off to the bathroom to try and get it out with a dampened tissue or cotton tip, but I suddenly remembered my first aid training and thought "no! flush out with water!" so john got him in the shower and it was out in seconds! I was so scared that he'd scratched his eye, or blinded himself! We asked him how it got there, and he said he picked it up off the carpet, and was trying to stick it on his forehead, but it fell in his eye! Silly boofer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home