Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Busy few days!

to say the least!

Some dot points of the last few days (in no particular order) until I can be bothered to elaborate some other 60 seconds:

  • My Dads' 60th birthday party Saturday night
  • Me tripping over the table while doing the Conga. And then the Conga promptly finishing.
  • Crestwood Fair (which was made so cute at the end of the day by my 5yo dd boyfriend coming to sit beside her to watch the fireworks)
  • Going to court to support my step-dad in his claim against the council deciding his dog is dangerous
  • John and I coming to an agreement / decision on a biz idea for me
  • Waiting for Kathryn to have her bub
  • My girlfriend Rae organising a hotel for our getaway in a few weeks.
  • Kane doing brilliantly in speech therapy.
  • Waiting for my copy of PhotoShop
  • Going to the library for story time with Josh, only to have him keep saying "Elmo" while pointing to a DVD the whole time (well, nearly whole time until I took him away)
  • Borrowing 2 books - PhotoShop for Dummies and Creating Web pages for Dummies (among other books)
  • Winning a gift voucher from LSBS for my LO with the pockets! Cool!

Now, gonna watch All Saints!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Maria Van-Oss said…

    Busy as usual I see Wendy,. Hope you get hurt yourself too much when you tripped ove the table.
    Oh BTW you've been tagged. Please see my blog for details
    Love Maria

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Leonora said…

    Hi there, guess what??

    You have been TAGGED!

    See my blog for details.

    Craftymummy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home