Friday, September 29, 2006

Introducing... Me!

I'm the kind of person who "follows". Sometimes sooner, sometimes muuuuch later. Take Seinfeld for example. You know, that US comedian? I didnt watch his shows when they first came out. I didn't watch the first re-runs either. Later though, I thought he was reaaallly funny. And the book DaVinci Code... I read it about 6 months after everyone else. And loved it!

So it is with blogging. Well let's just say for someone who uses the computer everyday it's a new thing for me. I keep a diary, and always have, but not always up to date. Perhaps this will be an easier way for me to record my happenings?

Anyway, perhaps you've come to read about the person behind the website "scrapyourselfsilly.com.au" or you've found me by accident. Either way, hello! and hope you enjoy your time here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home